Poll
Should IF allow change of UN more frequently?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol
Not just that but also a link , under UN/DP or something , listing all the previous usernames a member ever had .
That would be fun 😜
14 years same ID cnt relate
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Arey, but if IP address gets banned, toh hum fir apna regular ID bhi kaise use karenge yaar? 😕
Ab to dynamic ips hote hai na. Disconnect karo net and u get a new ip.
Not really.. it just confuses me who is who 🙃
Maybe if they can lsit their previous usernames below it'd be a nice touch.
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Ab to dynamic ips hote hai na. Disconnect karo net and u get a new ip.
Whaaaat? Seriously? Mai kahan thi, mujhe kaise nahi pata ye? So, now all those fcuktards can send nth no. of abusive mails to the girls they want to hit on but can't and then too nobody can touch them? 😿 Thank God, this was not a thing when I was in school
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Whaaaat? Seriously? Mai kahan thi, mujhe kaise nahi pata ye? So, now all those fcuktards can send nth no. of abusive mails to the girls they want to hit on but can't and then too nobody can touch them? 😿 Thank God, this was not a thing when I was in school
Do this thing 👇
The suggestion was meant to be serious not hilarious but anyways..
Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol
The suggestion was meant to be serious not hilarious but anyways..
I got that but u can still check any user's previous un by going on their profile and clicking on username log.
But a link would be more comfortable i guess 😳
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
I got that but u can still check any user's previous un by going on their profile and clicking on username log.
But a link would be more comfortable i guess 😳
I see . I am testing this on you btw* .
The member checking on will appear on recent visitors list of other member I guess ?
* 👍 Modergator
I never changed my dp and username ..... I love it
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
11