Poll
Should IF allow change of UN more frequently?
I wish I could change UN and matching DPs more frequently. It is the only advantage (not including making vile comments) mids have against regular member... 😒
What do you think?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WZMJQ7UDRGB5NZKB
I wish I could change UN and matching DPs more frequently. It is the only advantage mids have against regular member... 😒
What do you think?
MIDs can change UN whenever & wherever kya? 😲
They can always make new ids with new UNs 🤓
It once and then you can’t for a year right ?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
It once and then you can’t for a year right ?
Yup... That's what last i checked.
From the same IP address?
Haan. Kya fark padna hai. Ban to waise bhi hona ho hai ðŸ¤
I don’t know I have always had this one since the beginning ) 12 years.
Not just that but also a link , under UN/DP or something , listing all the previous usernames a member ever had .
Arey, but if IP address gets banned, toh hum fir apna regular ID bhi kaise use karenge yaar? 😕
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
11