Originally posted by: vibecheck
inhe akele hero banna hoga. chamchay le kar gae or kisi chamchay ne in se ziada achi performance de di to kahin secretary ka dil us pe na ajae 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: vibecheck
inhe akele hero banna hoga. chamchay le kar gae or kisi chamchay ne in se ziada achi performance de di to kahin secretary ka dil us pe na ajae 😆

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
I think u missed my earlier post on setting things free :)
uska dil udhar… to mein free and mera dil will go somewhere else… YOLO :) fikar not…..
humara kaam hai story banana. ap ki input ki koi value nahi rakhi ja rahi by the other story writers 😆
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
kaunssa???
Hai ek funny gana
unakku illai aade.... That's for KP alone.... He does this... Unfortunately!! 🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: vibecheck
humara kaam hai story banana. ap ki input ki koi value nahi rakhi ja rahi by the other story writers 😆
🤣
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
unakku illai aade.... That's for KP alone.... He does this... Unfortunately!! 🤭🤭🤭

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
what is this cat and mouse…. I Need to keep asking kaunsa?
aapne nahi suna hoga aur agar sunenge to apko shayad hi achchha lage
Cobra ko jarur pasand ayegi she likes gunda ye bhi achchha lagega usey🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLUChocru… btw dont get dragged into this.. I feel sorry I sorta did…
Look what I came across as a suggestion for me on YouTube. .. remember this classic and the video…. The 80s ke gaaney ke videos…🤣
there was this club in Houston when I lived there that had 80s music with these videos…. It was crazy…
sorry for craziness in these parts … dil se…