there used to be ITV drama with the same name. There’s gustak ishq with iqra Aziz and Zahid Ahmed.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
there used to be ITV drama with the same name. There’s gustak ishq with iqra Aziz and Zahid Ahmed.
Choudhary and sons I haven’t seen. YKS is a drama where I have seen almost all scenes either on yt or insta but haven’t watched the drama. I feel like I know the story😆 I should probably start watching it once TB gets over
my friend suggested ishq jalebi. She liked it better than chupke chupke.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Romcom hai. I haven't watched it but have heard it is good.
Ishq Jalebi??
pearl v puri also had a show with the same name 😆I didn’t know that. How many shows with the same name
it’s good. TB ke maryam is playing the ML sis in that. I didnt recognise until someone mentioned that on the forumOriginally posted by: Gundamwing
I am going to check out chupke chupke I have never seen a good comedy pak drama before
I will consider that as a joke and move on 😆
I don’t find Abhimanyu and murtasim alike. Maybe if murtasimKicks meerab out of the house we can find that similar
even then they wouldn't be similar, but that happens in every drama does that mean any character is the same. then ashar and murtasim are similar too, nahhhhhhhh
❤️❤️love this edit. The colouring is really good 👍
yeah that’s what I said. That’s the only thing that’s gonna be similar. Otherwise both r different from each other.Originally posted by: Gundamwing
even then they wouldn't be similar, but that happens in every drama does that mean any character is the same. then ashar and murtasim are similar too, nahhhhhhhh