Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I am going to check out chupke chupke I have never seen a good comedy pak drama before
Suno Chanda?? That was really good.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I am going to check out chupke chupke I have never seen a good comedy pak drama before
Suno Chanda?? That was really good.
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I am going to check out chupke chupke I have never seen a good comedy pak drama before
It's a good one...watch lah👍🏼
Nai bhai 🤣 ye affan k Pakistani show hai ❤️ pearl v Puri wala nai dekha Maine
oh okay......maine Affan ka Gustakh Dil bhi nahi dekha. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Romcom hai. I haven't watched it but have heard it is good.
Ishq Jalebi??
Ishq Jalebi ye to wahaj k hai na
bullshit yaar there is a limit to comparisons, I want to respect opinions but this is just beyond delusional
Dekhna bhi mat...alag level k bawasir hai wo🤣 aise show tab bante hai jab director ar editor dono saste nashe karke set p aate hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
bullshit yaar there is a limit to comparisons, I want to respect opinions but this is just beyond delusional
Kya tum inn logo ki baaton p dhyaan de rahi ho...stay focused on murtu and murtu only😉