Koshish to kar rahi hu par mera koi bharosa nahi mere good night pe kabhi bharosa mat kariyega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Koshish to kar rahi hu par mera koi bharosa nahi mere good night pe kabhi bharosa mat kariyega
I noticed kp ne jhatpat gn bol diya!!
Koshish to kar rahi hu par mera koi bharosa nahi mere good night pe kabhi bharosa mat kariyega
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I noticed kp ne jhatpat gn bol diya!!
Spidey tee pe kyu itna chauk gaya?? 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I noticed kp ne jhatpat gn bol diya!!
Mujhe bhaga rahe hain warna main aaj bhi book likhne baith jaungi
how come u did not stop her??Originally posted by: EAGRFI54HU6AABNT
hmmm… bolu to problem.. na boluu to problem… kya Karoo ..
Please bolo after how long I should have said gnite?
Originally posted by: OAJ6EJHYYF52KZUN
no no.. actually spidey wants her to sing.. I was just asking her why not.. etc.. her choice really..
sorry for ghaseetnaa.. here is simple explanation… star uses this “sister over mister” and pooreee toleee challaateee hain vs me… 🤣 (all in fun)… so I need some satheedar… so I would ofc ask my IF SM :) … (and that came out of nowhere as u have no context).. sowwy :)
But together u can extract revenge — on sitara… when u want. How u want… how much ever u want :) is extra extra extra bonus :)
Awww no, I like cobra very much.
But I won't ditch my IF SM in times of need either when support is so tilted against him. Specially with my archenemy star on other side ☠️
Can a Non alignment treaty withhold with personal discretion on which side to pick depending on mudda?
now that u have picked IF SM, I dnt think u have a lot of scope to change now 🤣🤣
Awww no, I like cobra very much.
But I won't ditch my IF SM in times of need either when support is so tilted against him. Specially with my archenemy star on other side ☠️
Can a Non alignment treaty withhold with personal discretion on which side to pick depending on mudda?
achay se nahi yaad kia tu ne 😆
Awww no, I like cobra very much.
But I won't ditch my IF SM in times of need either when support is so tilted against him. Specially with my archenemy star on other side ☠️
Can a Non alignment treaty withhold with personal discretion on which side to pick depending on mudda?
