🔥🔥🔥🔥🫂🫂🫂🫂 episode kaise laga 🌚🌚🌚
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🔥🔥🔥🔥🫂🫂🫂🫂 episode kaise laga 🌚🌚🌚
but minus point is show drag hoga . Hope separation track itna lamba na ho ki Meerasim scenes bhi na milen 🥲 hafton takOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Rohail aayega aur iss baar rohail ka birthday manega 🥳🥳
I think the show is going to have atleast 40-45 episodes. The director said abhi tak 30% bhi nahi dikhaya.
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
🔥🔥🔥🔥🫂🫂🫂🫂 episode kaise laga 🌚🌚🌚
I loved it. The hand holding scene is my favourite and uunch neech scene was hilarious, YumHaj nailed that scene.
Jab se Groupbie banni ye gayab hogayi hai.
🤣🤣
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, hand holding . How does they look so good together !!!!! I think , coz they are so good actors that they make it very believableOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I loved it. The hand holding scene is my favourite and uunch neech scene was hilarious, YumHaj nailed that scene.
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, hand holding . How does they look so good together !!!!! I think , coz they are so good actors that they make it very believable
The way Murtasim was caressing her hand. It was so beautiful. ❤️❤️


obviously. 😆He must be jumping in joyOriginally posted by: Madhuilove
the producer is so excited that , it is trending in India . Subah se 100 posts daal Chuka hai 😅🤣
☺️❤️if meerab still doesn’t know with all these I don’t know what to sayOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
The way Murtasim was caressing her hand. It was so beautiful. ❤️❤️
obviously. 😆He must be jumping in joy
But seriously Geo should remove their caption writer. What is this??🤣🤣


☺️❤️if meerab still doesn’t know with all these I don’t know what to say
Murtasim bechara aur kya karta. Haath pakad kar rakha tha.
He was so happy that they are finally sleeping on the same bed 🤣🤣