If you could change one thing..

ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

If you could change one thing about this show what would it be and why?

Fiona

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
I would have positioned the women in a stronger character

Why is it the women who always need to be saved and rescued

Why can we not have a female hero....like Xena the warrior princess? or jhansi ki rani!

I would like to see Jasmine in a warrior avatar...I am tired to see her in need of charming princes who come to rescue her
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowow! i wud have made Jas too learn a lot of Jadoo so that she can be a lot f help for Alladin.... πŸ˜›
_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think the creatives read this post, thats why they r showing jas who will now try to escape herself and wont wait for aladdin. wow! it will be good to watch,atleast it wont be the same old story πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver Screen

i think the creatives read this post, thats why they r showing jas who will now try to escape herself and wont wait for aladdin. wow! it will be good to watch,atleast it wont be the same old story πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

yess at last a lady who is fighting her own battle instead of waiting for prince charming to rescue her πŸ˜ƒ

_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shariefah

yess at last a lady who is fighting her own battle instead of waiting for prince charming to rescue her πŸ˜ƒ

they may show this, jas is trying to escape and has fallen into a big problem and her life is in danger. aladdin ,after liberating his parents' souls will feel it because of his 6th sense(common storyπŸ˜†)and then he will try to meet her and then blah blah blah....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
but i hope she succeeds in escaping. but where will she go, cause her palace has been captured by that dumbo 😑
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i would change jaffer and kick him out of the show πŸ˜†
sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
^same here but we need a villian as well na warna how wud de story b interestin everythin will go on smoothly...ryt? anyways it will still b good if he kiks frm de shw! πŸ˜†
Bahar  ^_^ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbal_neha89

i would change jaffer and kick him out of the show πŸ˜†

Chilaxx FionaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but if u need some help u can call me ill be there to help u outπŸ˜† if we got our hands on jaffer..then we will continue with yamma and chudail ma etc.πŸ˜†