why pak writers are oobsessed with female lead getting slap matlab sabit kya karlogea issea 🤪
Even in KTK there was slap scene but Durre said she won't do it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
why pak writers are oobsessed with female lead getting slap matlab sabit kya karlogea issea 🤪
Even in KTK there was slap scene but Durre said she won't do it.
I do share the feeling but...
Turkish land is so torturous and a rabbit hole. I'm not giving into this temptation after what Emanet did to my poor Seher-yaman shipping heart
Aaaaaaaah another Emanet fan.
I don't follow a show beyond 3-6months 🤣
Have you watched Yemin (only upto 72epis on ffwd mode)
Esaret is from the same crew (but I only followed a handful)
KC is 👍 so far.
What about Fazilet and her daughters - the lv story was👌👌👌
And Hilal and Leon ☺️
Aaaaaaaah another Emanet fan.
I don't follow a show beyond 3-6months 🤣
Have you watched Yemin (only upto 72epis on ffwd mode)
Esaret is from the same crew (but I only followed a handful)
KC is 👍 so far.
What about Fazilet and her daughters - the lv story was👌👌👌
And Hilal and Leon ☺️
I have only watched Ask laftan Anlamaz.
Good on her part 👏 wo nalyak drama banna hi nahi chaiya tha in the first place anways
No, It’s just I am not a fan of Bollywood😂
Congratulations 🥳🥳.... Thread number 8❤👏👏
I don’t disrespect people unnecessarily and I really don’t like Kohli, and don’t care much about Sachin and srk🥲
Your century is showing up 🤣🤣🤣
Geo and 7thSky have got "sone ki murgi" in the form of Tere Bin.
They keep putting up posts, reels, polls related to this show for the engagement.
BTW guys, have you guys noticed something? 7th Sky often does posts for Wahaj...but never for Yumna. She also deserves every bit of appreciation.
Aaaaaaaah another Emanet fan.
I don't follow a show beyond 3-6months 🤣
Have you watched Yemin (only upto 72epis on ffwd mode)
Esaret is from the same crew (but I only followed a handful)
KC is 👍 so far.
What about Fazilet and her daughters - the lv story was👌👌👌
And Hilal and Leon ☺️
The ultimate leon one of the most idealistic doormat male lead 😂 but I am so happy that he became a journalist and get to be with hilal in the end
my brother always says this that I belong to 20th century and not the 21st😂😂