Murtu and meerab are my fav ptv couple
After dr asfandyar and dr zubia
😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Murtu and meerab are my fav ptv couple
After dr asfandyar and dr zubia
😭
I have one question,I see many comments of their separstion.
Can someone tell me where it was told that there will be a separation track,everybody is so sure,I think it...?
Pls reply if anyone knows...
I have one question,I see many comments of their separstion.
Can someone tell me where it was told that there will be a separation track,everybody is so sure,I think it...?
Pls reply if anyone knows...
Most likely kyoki ptv drama ki history mea ek single commercial drama nahi jaha par leads bichde naha ho 😂
So is the 'chahath' a woman? A vocation?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Behen applog kaha hai??
Trying to loose all my adult weight in one day to fit into a fly costume, to plant myself on MeerAsim wall 🤣
Most likely kyoki ptv drama ki history mea ek single commercial drama nahi jaha par leads bichde naha ho 😂
Acha so assumption hai...
Fir mujhe nhi lgta separation ayega yahan...
Becoz they themselves are usp as a pair...
I have one question,I see many comments of their separstion.
Can someone tell me where it was told that there will be a separation track,everybody is so sure,I think it...?
Pls reply if anyone knows...
There are BTS of Meerab in a different look and with a kid.
https://twitter.com/Noor011301/status/1631006783987761152?t=JRvdAvc3K-8MSgXmCVzwGw&s=19
Murtasim doesn't cry anymore 😒😒
Acha so assumption hai...
Fir mujhe nhi lgta separation ayega yahan...
Becoz they themselves are usp as a pair...
Because of these BTS. Meerab's look is totally different.
https://twitter.com/_aimennnn/status/1612104528383602693?t=9g1zY_6GBGkHCQUDYBGtOw&s=19
https://twitter.com/Leena89585958/status/1624100295159709697?t=O8e6iwGJY4VC7DOE78kDxA&s=19