Asya SS - The Void Left By You

Swetha_002 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha_002 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey there!

Glad to see you start something new! I loved how it's going so far! Zoya always had her heart in the right place! Also Zoya wasn't the one to play games. I did wonder quite a few times what would have happened had Zoya confessed to Asad before he did. Zoya loosing her father (or as she was made to believe so) was a promising track to see them build an emotional connection and realize their feelings for each other! Very excited to see how this will be going further! Also Jealous Asad is always a treat to watch! :P

Continue soon! Also please post the next part of your ff. I'm quite excited to read that as well.

Swetha_002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wandering_mind

Hey there!

Glad to see you start something new! I loved how it's going so far! Zoya always had her heart in the right place! Also Zoya wasn't the one to play games. I did wonder quite a few times what would have happened had Zoya confessed to Asad before he did. Zoya loosing her father (or as she was made to believe so) was a promising track to see them build an emotional connection and realize their feelings for each other! Very excited to see how this will be going further! Also Jealous Asad is always a treat to watch! :P

Continue soon! Also please post the next part of your ff. I'm quite excited to read that as well.

Hey

Yeah, there were lot of tracks the show could have taken that would have made AsYa's lives easier. Alas, they had to drag it with all those billie plots 😆. Also I always felt it was unfair that Zoya had no one to lean on and share her problems with when Asad was being a pain and not trusting her, hence the new character. Thought it might balance out the playing field 😉. I am hoping to make Asad realize his prejudice first and trust Zoya instead of asking her for proof and admit his feelings without having to pry open his mouth😃, let's see how it goes.

I'm so sorry for the FF, I am still not able to post anything in the FF page so I started this one. 😭I have the chapters reading so just need the issue to be fixed. Thanks for reading!

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey !

Would you be able to start a new thread here then? For the previous ff? I hope they fix the issue soon!

Keep writing! Always a treat to read :)

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really liking the plot. You really incorporated the Zoya and Asad essence here. My heart ached for Zoya during the confession scene (Asad's a jerk did I say that) Jealous Asad is always nice to see which unfortunately we didn't see in the show 

Update soonish

Swetha_002 thumbnail

Swetha_002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wandering_mind

Hey !

Would you be able to start a new thread here then? For the previous ff? I hope they fix the issue soon!

Keep writing! Always a treat to read :)

I'll try my best to post it here if they don't resolve the issue soon! Do check out the next chapter of this SS😃

Swetha_002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Butterscotch11

Really liking the plot. You really incorporated the Zoya and Asad essence here. My heart ached for Zoya during the confession scene (Asad's a jerk did I say that) Jealous Asad is always nice to see which unfortunately we didn't see in the show 

Update soonish

Glad you liked it. Yeah even I wished there was a jealous Asad track in the show so I chose to write it 😉. There's not gonna be any love triangle but still jealous Asad is always a treat. I have updated the next chapter, do check it out!

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The way Zoya gave it back to Asad👏 Zayn is love, I'm guessing they've a brother sister kinda bond. Asad is sucha🤬 I really hope this time Zoya doesn't forgive him soon.