Why do you want to go hell with her....🤔😁😁😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why do you want to go hell with her....🤔😁😁😁
Don't worry murtu kal khush hojaye ga 😳
She keeps putting break in MeerAsim romance in her os/ff... if that isn't a behaya tactic I don't know what is 🤣
She keeps putting break in MeerAsim romance in her os/ff... if that isn't a behaya tactic I don't know what is 🤣
HAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is there no promo for tomorrow 😭
sexual tension >>>>>>>>>>Actual sex 🥲😔
She keeps putting break in MeerAsim romance in her os/ff... if that isn't a behaya tactic I don't know what is 🤣
teaser se kaam chalalo 😊😌Is there no promo for tomorrow 😭
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Aree woh same property pe hai....she is staying at Anwar side of the house now.
https://twitter.com/Panautishipski/status/1630948862901747712?t=SeTdUtFOAStXs0QZu_Xudw&s=19
Haan that i know but murtu usko leine jaye ga yan nhi yeh kal pata chaley ga