we did it guys😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
we did it guys😎
Meerasim VM on Akdha’s song
I thought Murtasim would be happy 🤣
Meeru is under contract to fix him.not fawn over him..🤣🤣
We have always seen murtasim being affectionate and sweet but I'm so excited for that time when tables wwillbe turned and meerab will show her affections.. I want an episode from meerab POV her dealing with her emotions like Horiya used to do in malal e yar
New thread pe jao sab. This thread is done.
we did it guys😎
congarts everyone...
Now will meet you with my new ID again later😆...Time to go right now..take care all..
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoPCdacIfGx/?igshid=NmE0MzVhZDY=
Murtasim reminds me of Archer west from bad boys game if anyone has read that on wattpad
❤️Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoPCdacIfGx/?igshid=NmE0MzVhZDY=
Murtasim reminds me of Archer west from bad boys game if anyone has read that on wattpad