handbag added in original post 😁Originally posted by: PQZYDBMJ3EJPQAGD
yesss i love cute stationary there are just too many cute things on the internet for us to buy 😆
that's the best + comfiest look 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
handbag added in original post 😁Originally posted by: PQZYDBMJ3EJPQAGD
yesss i love cute stationary there are just too many cute things on the internet for us to buy 😆
that's the best + comfiest look 😎
Originally posted by: ZJXQXAMKXH5NLNST
the bankers I was with were telling me more to come ? …
while we out here chilling in 70s :)
luckyyy. we're expecting more on friday and saturday 😵💫
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
handbag added in original post 😁
handbags are a great choice too 😎 i often save pages for desi clothes and jewelry whenever i come across them on ig
I do shameless coffee mug shopping.... If I find smthng different and unique, I go for it..... Regardless... Rakhne ka jage nahin hai ab 🤭🤭
Originally posted by: QUUR2T3MUZZ4CSIQ
curious now :) … which one are u using…
my latest acquisition was Invictus Creed…
Bleu de Chanel is an absolute head turner for me whenever I wear it….
Have too many to consider a single one fav… I think…
fair enough. i'm liking versace pour homme these days. i also have several other unisex ones that i like - hermes le jardin de monsieur li, bvlgari au the blanc, etc
Originally posted by: FTN7S7QO4P56VDPQ
fair enough. i'm liking versace pour homme these days. i also have several other unisex ones that i like - hermes le jardin de monsieur li, bvlgari au the blanc, etc
V diff taste…
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I do shameless coffee mug shopping.... If I find smthng different and unique, I go for it..... Regardless... Rakhne ka jage nahin hai ab 🤭🤭
the biggest issue with constantly buying stuff we like is that we run out of storage space 😆
i don't spend much on these things but i love looking at cute ceramics


Originally posted by: JOWWJY5R5QQTLUFI
of the ones u mentioned.. I only have bvlgari….. old gold category …
V diff taste…
these things are very personal na to sab ka apna taste hota hai 😁
Originally posted by: CIQGTWXBVNTAZZCF
these things are very personal na to sab ka apna taste hota hai 😁

ohhh myyyyy sooooo cute!!!!!Originally posted by: TAQFPUFJ27PP467K
the biggest issue with constantly buying stuff we like is that we run out of storage space 😆
i don't spend much on these things but i love looking at cute ceramics
I plan to learn pottery for fun....
Practical issue is that me keeping it safe and in one piece will be tricky.... My changu mangu find means and ways to drop things 🤭🤭
I dnt buy few things knowing it won't be in one piece 😂😂