aisa hi hona chahiye😂😂Originally posted by: zooni.blue
So he new episode will be discussed on new thread I guess... This speed is too much
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aisa hi hona chahiye😂😂Originally posted by: zooni.blue
So he new episode will be discussed on new thread I guess... This speed is too much
I didn't have an id yhen but i used to visit to forum it used to be fun no doubt specially that arnav kidnapping track .. i made this id for a drama called tashan e ishq
Haan😂😂 our Murtu deserves more love😂😂
Hum forum wasiyon aur Hassan se milega 😆
Kyunki ki meera bibi toh itni asani se maane wali nahi.. 😳
usko pata chalna chahiye especially Madhu ke OS ka😳
Hassan khush hojayega padkar ☺️
He is an ardent meerasim shipper 🤭
and he is especially waiting for that😂😂Originally posted by: midniteangel
Hassan khush hojayega padkar ☺️
He is an ardent meerasim shipper 🤭
oh nooo😂😅usko pata chalna chahiye especially Madhu ke OS ka😳
and he is especially waiting for that😂😂
Along with his symbolic reference of sui n dhaaga 😂😂
He even made wahaj blush on d talk show ☺️
Originally posted by: princessjojo
Why doesn’t Maa begum send MM on a honeymoon or dinner dates? These were missed opportunities. (Just throwing an idea out there for the fanfic writers…forced honeymoon..lots of good moments can come out of this one)
Oh I love forced honeymoon tropes in fanfics 😍😍 Madhu and kusum, dish something out 😂
I am asking this because there are many IPK lovers here. Does anyone remember the fic Arrange Mrriage by Krani?? I think it is my most favourite arshi story ever! Sad the writer didn't complete it. She had a beautifully written track for a forced honeymoon ❤️
oh yeah , Hasan is my long lost friend 💅😂😅Originally posted by: midniteangel
Along with his symbolic reference of sui n dhaaga 😂😂
He even made wahaj blush on d talk show ☺️
what exactly would be happening in forced honeymoon, i literally have no idea . 😂😅
Oh I love forced honeymoon tropes in fanfics 😍😍 Madhu and kusum, dish something out 😂
I am asking this because there are many IPK lovers here. Does anyone remember the fic Arrange Mrriage by Krani?? I think it is my most favourite arshi story ever! Sad the writer didn't complete it. She had a beautifully written track for a forced honeymoon ❤️