on this pic, someone is asking Murtu’s about his shawl😂😂
Colu hogi woh pakka 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
on this pic, someone is asking Murtu’s about his shawl😂😂
Colu hogi woh pakka 🤣🤣
I can’t imagine amnas condition sitting through it. 😆 I feel bad for herjust imagine the content Hasan is going to get🤣
R they gonna do separate review for TB from now onwards
Nope not now 😆 will see when I have time😃
don’t know and Madhu is saying maar daalo hume zinda mat chodna😂😂
Usne ki thi na fish khake vomitting.
Acha😂😂
Toh generally in dramas , FL vomiting karti and sharmati hai aur yah humara Murtu karta hai
Hamara Murtu different hai😂Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Toh generally in dramas , FL vomiting karti and sharmati hai aur yah humara Murtu karta hai