Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
meri aankhen sirf likes par hai😂😂 kya speed se aarahe hai😂
Can we cast him as bond ? If Bond girls can be universal why can’t Bond?
They can say he has Brit father / mother mixed race aise heen they all harp about inclusivity na
God, I am obsessed with the likes he is getting, now 40k+ in 16 minutes🤣
Disney+ Hotstar is making worldwide web series on Mahabharata May be they can cast him in karna’s role☺️
wao , that would be awesome . But it seems impossibleDisney+ Hotstar is making worldwide web series on Mahabharata May be they can cast him in karna’s role☺️
Disney+ Hotstar is making worldwide web series on Mahabharata May be they can cast him in karna’s role☺️
Aap thode unrealistic sapne nahi dekh rahi?😆😆
Mujhe ye batao, are there any more FF's than these four?
I know right😍 we should manifest it🤞Originally posted by: Madhuilove
wao , that would be awesome . But it seems impossible
woh sapne hi kya jo realistic ho😂😂 like now I am going to revise 5000 years of history in half n hour😂😂 I do unrealistic things😂😂😂