Yeh Shehzada tou Bhikari nikla
Lifetime will struggle to hit 30cr..collections are now in lacs..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh Shehzada tou Bhikari nikla
Lifetime will struggle to hit 30cr..collections are now in lacs..
Sooo it's a disaster huh 😆
I wonder where all the Kartik Aryan superstar stans have vanished all of a sudden
The point is Shehzada will probably cruise within the 30-35 crore range.
And anyone expecting any higher numbers may not be that realistic.
Originally posted by: ohophelia
I wonder where all the Kartik Aryan superstar stans have vanished all of a sudden
Maybe they realised that Kartik has still a way to go before becoming a superstar...😊
Originally posted by: Clochette
Maybe they realised that Kartik has still a way to go before becoming a superstar...😊
It's fascinating what failure can teach one 😆
Shehzada seems to be out of theatres now...
I’m bummed about this, I really wanted this to work for Karthik. I had a feeling it would be a big hit but idk where and how things went wrong??? This sucks.
I’ve never seen the original one but now I want to. Is the Hindi dubbed version out yet? And if yes, can someone plz post the link here? I couldn’t find it on YouTube.
AVPL is on Netflix...with subtitles (I don't know if in a Hindi dubbed version)...
I do wish Kartik success, too, but some movies should not be remade ( at least not in the way the remake is done...)
If Selfiee came before this
Would the outcome be the same?
Originally posted by: Clochette
AVPL is on Netflix...with subtitles (I don't know if in a Hindi dubbed version)...
I do wish Kartik success, too, but some movies should not be remade ( at least not in the way the remake is done...)
Clochette_
You were right ! ... After fairly giving Shehzada the 10 days promised, it barely crossed 30 crore.
Shehzada has been categorized as a full fledge 'flop' ... unfortunately
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
Batwara 1947 review and box office https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938
33