Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saakshi2k thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Shweta ne bilkul sahi kaha tha, ki Raavi ka iss puri duniya me koi nahi hai, woh ekdum akeli hai... Raavi should get this flashback and realise this.. Otherwise I want shweta to give her another reality check...👍🏼

I want ki Shweta comes face to face with Shiva and he loses his sanity and usko hospitalized kardete hai. Raavi be like mene kaha tha shweta ko dur rakho par kisi ne nahi suna... And goes to confront shweta where later gives her a reality check, "socho agar shiva theek hogaya toh aapka kya hoga, jab unhe pata chalega aapne unko 7 saal apne parivar se door rakha woh kese react karenge, aap hamesha ki tarah akeli pad jaugi... Ek free ki advice deti hu, aap mithoo ko leke yaha se door chali jao, personal experience se bata rahi hu dhara bhabhi aapse aapka mithoo cheen legi aur koi nahi rokega, shiva bhi nahi, aap bilkul akeli pad jaugi, shiva aapka saath kabhi nahi denge aur aapse aapka beta bhi cheen jaega, jitna jaldi ho sake chali jao". After this Raavi was confused as to what to do and as usual she ignores shweta's advice and exactly the thing happens- shiva blames her and on the other hand mithoo was attached with dhara and started distancing from Raavi. 

I want Raavi goes away leaving mithoo and Shiva,dono ko and let Dhara take the center stage at which she is good,she can paal pos both bacchas 🤡

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why this chouthi Chindi piddi copying everything Shiva and this ultra epidural to make 4th one the bestest combo of Dhara on face but Raavi the most.

He copied cloths styles of Shiva, now has got earring like KD. Wears chain. 
Scenes bhi they try to copy. 

kuchch bhi kar ke bhai, Kesar was the best ✌️. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Btw acc to timeline of pandyaverse...

14th jan - leap

15th jan - they all return to somnath and suman at hospital later returns

16th jan - tiger drama 

17th jan - krisNa engagement and shweta return, chutki in pn with boys 

18th jan - mission bring chutki back, shweta chutki comes back,bhabhi patao chutki.... Current day. 

Lol yeh log abhi bhi Jan me atke hai, yaha feb khatam hone ko aaya.... 

Ab yeh sidha holi leke aaenge dekhlena... And holi me shiva shweta will have a face off⚠️😂

Lol 1month shweta ghar me... Also beech me sr bhi hogi (chindi log, shivi ko hi khulle me sr diya tha)

Wese iss baar ShiVi ki 8th anniversary celebration hoga kya .. last year holi was on 18th March and shivi got married on 15th (28th mar was the epi, but show ke acc its 15), well I know katega but still 0.000000000001% chance?😳

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Shweta ne bilkul sahi kaha tha, ki Raavi ka iss puri duniya me koi nahi hai, woh ekdum akeli hai... Raavi should get this flashback and realise this.. Otherwise I want shweta to give her another reality check...👍🏼

I want ki Shweta comes face to face with Shiva and he loses his sanity and usko hospitalized kardete hai. Raavi be like mene kaha tha shweta ko dur rakho par kisi ne nahi suna... And goes to confront shweta where later gives her a reality check, "socho agar shiva theek hogaya toh aapka kya hoga, jab unhe pata chalega aapne unko 7 saal apne parivar se door rakha woh kese react karenge, aap hamesha ki tarah akeli pad jaugi... Ek free ki advice deti hu, aap mithoo ko leke yaha se door chali jao, personal experience se bata rahi hu dhara bhabhi aapse aapka mithoo cheen legi aur koi nahi rokega, shiva bhi nahi, aap bilkul akeli pad jaugi, shiva aapka saath kabhi nahi denge aur aapse aapka beta bhi cheen jaega, jitna jaldi ho sake chali jao". After this Raavi was confused as to what to do and as usual she ignores shweta's advice and exactly the thing happens- shiva blames her and on the other hand mithoo was attached with dhara and started distancing from Raavi. 

I want Raavi goes away leaving mithoo and Shiva,dono ko and let Dhara take the center stage at which she is good,she can paal pos both bacchas 🤡

@bold Trust me i literally read this in sweta's voice 😳

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spdp

Why this chouthi Chindi piddi copying everything Shiva and this ultra epidural to make 4th one the bestest combo of Dhara on face but Raavi the most.

He copied cloths styles of Shiva, now had got earring like KD. Wears chain. 

Thoda KD se piddi acting Sikh leta toh better hota instead of copying his character 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

He copied cloths styles of Shiva, now has got earring like KD. Wears chain. 

I dnt knw who is the jabra fan here..costumes people ya director ya phir actor..🤪

Saakshi2k thumbnail

This 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpHnBIGvp8l/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY= 

Btw there is going to be a shivi lollipop next week...

Naacho sab🤡

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Lol, yeh wala scene aaya toh me dekhungi bhai🤣

IMG_20230226_160405.jpg

manny136 thumbnail
wanderlust321 thumbnail

Lol is anyone even excited for shivi lollipops anymore. Everything about them looks and seems lacklustre now. They should just kill these characters off instead of wasting the actors time