Yeah I get that, getting them on one frame itself these days it’s a big deal so no complaints. I just commented on the outfit that’s all.
Yes true. Now a days he's wears only blazers. Maybe to show his age.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah I get that, getting them on one frame itself these days it’s a big deal so no complaints. I just commented on the outfit that’s all.
Yes true. Now a days he's wears only blazers. Maybe to show his age.
Such a gorgeous onscreen couple 😍🥰
It took them mere 54secs to light up the screen…. Just 54 sec shot and they were so good!
Looks like they changed the song in last moment
Any idea what was played on TV?
That chota sa gulp is back