skirt ya dress to galti se b mat sochna.🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
skirt ya dress to galti se b mat sochna.🤣🤣
I don't see any other ways for her to save the world if kheer is MUST to be included🤣
jhatpat ready never healthy 🤣🤣Originally posted by: BabyHimavari
they cant think beyond that 🤣...and nowdays love story that are show in the serials are also like 2 mins noodles🤪
hehe okay then sleep tight🤗😊
Originally posted by: BabyHimavari
I don't see any other ways for her to save the world if kheer is MUST to be included🤣
There is another way: have her and the saas to fight so much that he has to get involved and bheja-fried that he can’t concentrate on anything else 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
There is another way: have her and the saas to fight so much that he has to get involved and bheja-fried that he can’t concentrate on anything else 🤣
na na... what if the boy say... u saas bahu keep on fighting... main chalta hoon....🤣
Kheer is the superior idea 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
jhatpat ready never healthy 🤣🤣
I was looking at the number of calories in one packet and I cannot describe how shocked I was 🤣🤣 because I usually eat 2 packets
Originally posted by: BabyHimavari
na na... what if the boy say... u saas bahu keep on fighting... main chalta hoon....🤣
Kheer is the superior idea 🤣
You have a point 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
jhatpat ready never healthy 🤣🤣
exactly...🤣...
oh no this is difficult i cant decide which one is more hilarious 🤣 i got one more. Have him marry another woman and get busy in lying to two wives that forget destroying world 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
There is another way: have her and the saas to fight so much that he has to get involved and bheja-fried that he can’t concentrate on anything else 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k