Sent my answers finally, still didn't find 3 answers 🤣
(Gosh I forgot so many movies)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sent my answers finally, still didn't find 3 answers 🤣
(Gosh I forgot so many movies)
Ye to pakka nahi hai 🤣
Come on, remember the scene when Vicky tells that to his wee wee when he starts making money?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Come on, remember the scene when Vicky tells that to his wee wee when he starts making money?
Sach mein yeh answer hai? 😲 As I said, I have forgotten half of the movies
Let me pm Shreya, abhi bhi deadline over nahi hua 🤣
Should I leave blank or post wrong answers?🤔😆
even after hints me
+1
And my youtube Recommendation looks quite sleazy after those searches😵💫
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Should I leave blank or post wrong answers?🤔😆
You loose 5 points for wrong answers and blanks are blanks...as per rules on Page 20!
How I wish but sadly no😆
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Should I leave blank or post wrong answers?🤔😆
Blank would be better👍🏼
Originally posted by: tournesol
Sach mein yeh answer hai? 😲 As I said, I have forgotten half of the movies
Let me pm Shreya, abhi bhi deadline over nahi hua 🤣
Maybe it's in the half of the movie you have forgotten