thanks never been there 😭😡😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thanks never been there 😭😡😆
Hi Shreya! Is it possible to have a bit clearer image of the crossword? I can barely see the numbers on some of them 🙈
Originally posted by: average-student
thanks never been there 😭😡😆
Jaani, you weren't there, but your partner loves reading FF. They are active in that forum. So now how you decide to get hold of their name is your task😂
Some numbers in the crossword are not visible clearly. Can it be highlighted?
Originally posted by: cheers2all
Hi Shreya! Is it possible to have a bit clearer image of the crossword? I can barely see the numbers on some of them 🙈
+1 pls
Ghum Wale Kahan gum ho gaye 🤣
Kam se kam full form to de dete section ka 😆
It took me ages to decode that!! 🤔😆
Lol, I can't identify what forum I was active in, How would I know it for my partner? 🤣
This game is already a torture 😭
Is an apostrophe to be counted as a letter ?
I finished solving the crossword, except...
Shouldn't 26 Down have one more letter on top?
Shouldn't 20 Across have one less letter at the end?
Why is there an "A" tile hanging off the end of 34 Across?
Is there any rule against posting my crossword answers on my Wall for whoever thinks s/he is my partner?