Will Iqbal stay on ???

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

So I just caught a few scenes of the leads and they are super cute, while I  am not a big fan of the age gap premise and the whole kitchen politics, I do find the leads cute and of course have loved Iqbal forever.

That said, what has been the grapevine??? Will IQ stay on this show?? He is infamous for leaving his shows. I would love to check out their love story but if this guy is going to leave, I am going to be disappointed in him yet again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stephen123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Considering that he took a few days off, I think it's a good sign, it might be to refresh his mind so he can stay longer on the show, if he does leave NUKSH will not be the same 😕

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Stephen123

Considering that he took a few days off, I think it's a good sign, it might be to refresh his mind so he can stay longer on the show, if he does leave NUKSH will not be the same 😕

Nahi yaar..this is exactly what he has done with all his previous shows. He takes a few days off and then booom, after some episodes revealed ke guy is leaving and that it was always written in his contract. He does not stay with a show for more than a year. Usually show also closes in a year. If he stays uptil June it will be a real surprise. Anyways he still has the romance magic in him after all these years. He has tried in movies, I do hope he gets cast as a romantic cop it will be something different to watch.