Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm like 60 pages through with 'Five Little Pigs' so far so I'm really liking it. This is a different story. The crime happened 16 years ago and Poirot is trying to salvage whatever he can from the POVs of people involved, witnesses and otherwise. 

And to say I already have an inkling about who the killer is gonna be is a plus. I am not 100% sure that it's who I think it is, but I have a hunch anyway. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I'm like 60 pages through with 'Five Little Pigs' so far so I'm really liking it. This is a different story. The crime happened 16 years ago and Poirot is trying to salvage whatever he can from the POVs of people involved, witnesses and otherwise. 

And to say I already have an inkling about who the killer is gonna be is a plus. I am not 100% sure that it's who I think it is, but I have a hunch anyway.  

Ooh Five little pigs was a good read for me! I finished Sparkling Cyanide recently and enjoyed it mostly because I did not remember who did it and then when I had a strong inkling I kept feeling it couldn’t have been them but it was. 😆 AC does a great job of absolving someone and then planting the crime back on them so effectively. This one had Colonel Race - though the person who solves it is someone else entirely 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hola, been lurking around😆

I personally believe that there is no such thing as the perfect book so, the maximum rating would

be 4-4.5  

Apart from this, I rate based on my presentiment. To what extent I was intrigued by the book+ how well it was written.

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramya_98

Ooh I see an interesting topic going on here. Favorite AC novel! My vote goes to Murder on the orient express.

Hey, off-topic but I am flattered that you're using my Taylor Swift gif in your signature🙈❤

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Hey, off-topic but I am flattered that you're using my Taylor Swift gif in your signature🙈❤

I came across it and loved it so much that I had to use🙈

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

I DON'T rate. Either I become obsessed with it, or I don't.

Bas. 🤣

I know!!!! Same! Like either the book lives in your head rent free or you don't remember it a day later 🤣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Hola, been lurking around😆

I personally believe that there is no such thing as the perfect book so, the maximum rating would

be 4-4.5  

Apart from this, I rate based on my presentiment. To what extent I was intrigued by the book+ how well it was written.

lurking around se ab interaction pe aa gaye, good 😆🤗

There's no such thing as perfection but the emotions involved are so intense, sometimes the book be 11/10 😆

I read 3 pages of Ocean Voung's book and put it aside for six(?) months now but I am still haunted by those three pages. It's a 15/10 for me 😆

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

lurking around se ab interaction pe aa gaye, good 😆🤗

There's no such thing as perfection but the emotions involved are so intense, sometimes the book be 11/10 😆

I read 3 pages of Ocean Voung's book and put it aside for six(?) months now but I am still haunted by those three pages. It's a 15/10 for me 😆

Completely agree about the emotion part. And Then There Were None took me by storm. I had to scream in a pillow between pages😆

I have put Anne frank’s book aside since May and I still think about it. I really need to continue, but I can't stand online reading anymore. I need a copy of the book itself O_o

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Completely agree about the emotion part. And Then There Were None took me by storm. I had to scream in a pillow between pages😆

I have put Anne frank’s book aside since May and I still think about it. I really need to continue, but I can't stand online reading anymore. I need a copy of the book itself O_o

I didn't finish Anne Frank, even though it was a mandatory reading in class 10. Got through cuz Sparknotes ftw 😆 

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I didn't finish Anne Frank, even though it was a mandatory reading in class 10. Got through cuz Sparknotes ftw 😆 

Sparknotes!!!! I would have failed without it xD