Loved these interviews. Arbaaz is good as a host.
Page
of
1Loved these interviews. Arbaaz is good as a host.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ek saath karna chahiye tha Interview.
yeah have seen the one with salim saab it's goodLoved these interviews. Arbaaz is good as a host.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Ek saath karna chahiye tha Interview.
I agree. I have always wanted to see them together and discuss their team work and craft, how they created characters and classic scripts together.
good interviews. arbaan is slowly realising his potential. he is a good interviewer. he can use his goodwill and clout to bring more interesting guests.
I'm really interested ...but...no English subtitles...
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4