Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: manveer.stan

Why balaji isn't promoting it the way they promte bhagyas???? Wondering

Yes there is no promotion  of this show ðŸ˜•

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just noticed the promos yesterday. I had no idea Molkki 2 was actually going ahead. Thought the news died and show was probably scrapped. I did originally say that I would watch if it was an age gap romance. There is still an age gap as I've read somewhere that Ashish is 38 whereas Vibhi is 22/23. So they can show that Bhoomi is 18. Also it seems that Suraj is a widower based on what is showing on my TV planner.

I am probably going to watch it but going to let it get to a few episodes so I can watch from the moment they get married because that's when all the drama will happen.

If no Mukhiji, then Thakurji will have to do. 😂

JenaKashish22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazzzz

Just noticed the promos yesterday. I had no idea Molkki 2 was actually going ahead. Thought the news died and show was probably scrapped. I did originally say that I would watch if it was an age gap romance. There is still an age gap as I've read somewhere that Ashish is 38 whereas Vibhi is 22/23. So they can show that Bhoomi is 18. Also it seems that Suraj is a widower based on what is showing on my TV planner.

I am probably going to watch it but going to let it get to a few episodes so I can watch from the moment they get married because that's when all the drama will happen.

If no Mukhiji, then Thakurji will have to do. 😂

Hey, 

I think the TV planner is wrong.

It doesn't seem like Suraj is a widower if u watch the promo carefully.

Vidhi is 18.

I am Jena.

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JenaKashish22

Hey, 

I think the TV planner is wrong.

It doesn't seem like Suraj is a widower if u watch the promo carefully.

Vidhi is 18.

I am Jena.

Yes. The TV planner might be wrong but it could be correct also. There's not much you can tell from the promo. Maybe that he's married but his wife is unable to conceive. Hence why they've gotten a molki for him but he's not interested, because he still loves his wife. We'll have to wait and see.