whatttt....yeh kya hua ???? ....yeh kaise ...may be ...this is fake
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
whatttt....yeh kya hua ???? ....yeh kaise ...may be ...this is fake
chingari ko man gaye if true
Holyyy shitt Stan won
Kya....kya kya what are these khabris saying????
Stan winner??????
I won't believe!
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
You mean tharki BB right ???
Yes i didnt watch this season
Came on IF today saw BB was still on so came to say hi to DDTians😃
Yes much better thanks. Hope your well.
Do you have a favourire this season? 😆
Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift
https://twitter.com/Talk2MyBck/status/1624818115023450112
FORUM IS ON FIRE
STAN WON
Fu*k!!!!! She is never wrong!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Nahi aana maine. 😒Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Deadwa aaja 🤣
I don't like priyanka much but uska contribution stan se kaafi jyada hai show mein ...and uski toh fan following bhi kaafi strong thi na.....I thought she was winning.....ormax predicted na ???