Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

There are no words to describe Shreya Ghoshal.  We have all heard her songs, seen her interviews, gone to her concerts... And yet she just doesn't fail to amaze!

Purely to listen to her sing, this has been the best episode in many years!  What a loss to BW that they underutilize her!

Coming to the contestants...

I really liked Sonakshi's voice today - she went a little lower than het usual.  Senjuti was also very good - and what a dream come true moment for her, to get SG to sing her song!

Deboshmita was probably the performer of the day.  Both songs so different and yet done so well.

The others were okay, I guess.

But this was all about Shreya Ghoshal.  No wonder they have kept this in "no elimination".  

altgr thumbnail

Beautiful episode. One of the best of this season.

It was good to see Shreya Ghoshal. 

Girls are doing amazingly well. Loved all of them. Again disappointing that they edited Sonakshi's Banarasiya song. Jhallah Wallah was superb. Deboshmita killed it today, especially Chickni Chameli. Just wow. Only thing she has to work on is her Bengali touch in Hindi words at some places. Senjuti has the most studio ready voice among the girls. Her composition sounded beautiful. Hope it happens with Shreya and gets released soon.

Shivam is such a refined singer. His training is very strong. And he emotes very well too.

Rishi - I personally loved it. But he's set the bar so high that expectations are very high from him. Also he has performed these types of songs many a times so novelty factor was not there. I don't think he is not versatile, may be not the most versatile contestant but definitely not one trick phony. So song selection is very crucial, especially in this last phase of the show. Otherwise you never know someone else may emerge as the winner. 

Navdeep - Nothing to say. I mean if someone is listening to him for the first time, he/she will definitely get impressed and like it because he does some interesting and difficult things. But we are hearing it from almost 6 months. It's so boring and monotonous. I don't know why is he still in the show. Even channel does not seem to be much interested in him, he always performs in the last, his promos are not that frequent. 

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

I just loved today's episode. Shreya and her songs are so beautiful.

Sonakshi ,senjuti and debosmita were very good.

Saans mein teri was my favourite.

For a moment I thought it was Shreya singing really beautiful.

Baki sab thik thak tha.

Next navdeep going to eliminate week after week same expression and tone ...no changes at all.

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushat

I just loved today's episode. Shreya and her songs are so beautiful.

Sonakshi ,senjuti and debosmita were very good.

Saans mein teri was my favourite.

For a moment I thought it was Shreya singing really beautiful.

Baki sab thik thak tha.

Next navdeep going to eliminate week after week same expression and tone ...no changes at all.

Bold - True. Senjuti's voice does sound like Shreya sometimes. She is her big fan and sang so many of her songs in Indian Idol 13.

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If they are really serious about public votes, hopefully Navdeep gets the boot next week. I am tired of hearing the same old bhajaans and him not having to sing songs of the theme like today. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: altgr

Beautiful episode. One of the best of this season.

It was good to see Shreya Ghoshal. 

Girls are doing amazingly well. Loved all of them. Again disappointing that they edited Sonakshi's Banarasiya song. Jhallah Wallah was superb. Deboshmita killed it today, especially Chickni Chameli. Just wow. Only thing she has to work on is her Bengali touch in Hindi words at some places. Senjuti has the most studio ready voice among the girls. Her composition sounded beautiful. Hope it happens with Shreya and gets released soon.

Shivam is such a refined singer. His training is very strong. And he emotes very well too.

Rishi - I personally loved it. But he's set the bar so high that expectations are very high from him. Also he has performed these types of songs many a times so novelty factor was not there. I don't think he is not versatile, may be not the most versatile contestant but definitely not one trick phony. So song selection is very crucial, especially in this last phase of the show. Otherwise you never know someone else may emerge as the winner. 

Navdeep - Nothing to say. I mean if someone is listening to him for the first time, he/she will definitely get impressed and like it because he does some interesting and difficult things. But we are hearing it from almost 6 months. It's so boring and monotonous. I don't know why is he still in the show. Even channel does not seem to be much interested in him, he always performs in the last, his promos are not that frequent. 

Is this third week or 4th week of powerplay? 

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: reborn-re

Is this third week or 4th week of powerplay? 

I think third. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So one more week after that they are gonna have top 7. So show will go till April if not End of March.

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: reborn-re

So one more week after that they are gonna have top 7. So show will go till April if not End of March.

Yes 5-6 weeks more I guess.