Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I like both of them, but Kundra I love since KMH days, so he wins❤️

I never saw Sid as Damon. I saw him more as a brother to Piya🤣 Didn't really like him though.

I liked Stefan, but Damon ki to baat alag thi Maybe Ian was a factor too, but the character had it's own charm. I love bad boys😆

Never liked Kundra so didn't even bother with KMH 😆

I've read the books and Damon definitely would not get the kind of attention he got if it weren't for Ian 😆

And for sure Stelena would have been endgame if Ian wasn't Damon.

The actor playing the bad boy has to make you question your moral compass. Gashmeer has that quality in him. I don't watch desi web shows but am obsessed with Tu Zakhm Hai because of his performance. Its a shame he isn't playing Damon, he would have absolutely nailed it. The makers should have reversed the casting honestly.

@bold: U need to go rewatch because thats just wrong opinion smiley37 I appreciated Karnick's performance a lot more as an adult. Vivian was not a good actor in the show but every Abhay-Sid scene had me rooting for Sid because of the performance.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Never liked Kundra so didn't even bother with KMH 😆

I've read the books and Damon definitely would not get the kind of attention he got if it weren't for Ian 😆

And for sure Stelena would have been endgame if Ian wasn't Damon.

The actor playing the bad boy has to make you question your moral compass. Gashmeer has that quality in him. I don't watch desi web shows but am obsessed with Tu Zakhm Hai because of his performance. Its a shame he isn't playing Damon, he would have absolutely nailed it. The makers should have reversed the casting honestly.

@bold: U need to go rewatch because thats just wrong opinion smiley37 I appreciated Karnick's performance a lot more as an adult. Vivian was not a good actor in the show but every Abhay-Sid scene had me rooting for Sid because of the performance.

I am yet to read the books. But idk, Damon-Elena just had a spark since their first meeting. I always fall for couples who start off as enemies.😆

Dod they change the story? I thought it was always supposed to be DeLena

Gashmeer wasn't that great in Imlie tbh. Kundra is a better actor than him and more experienced too, probably that's why they gave him that role. I like both though.

Did Sid ever like Piya??🤔 I don't think I have ever seen him in anther show actually.

Vivian is still not the best of actors tbh😆 he still has a long way to go, but yeah he has improved

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am yet to read the books. But idk, Damon-Elena just had a spark since their first meeting. I always fall for couples who start off as enemies.😆

Dod they change the story? I thought it was always supposed to be DeLena

Gashmeer wasn't that great in Imlie tbh. Kundra is a better actor than him and more experienced too, probably that's why they gave him that role. I like both though.

Did Sid ever like Piya??🤔 I don't think I have ever seen him in anther show actually.

Vivian is still not the best of actors tbh😆 he still has a long way to go, but yeah he has improved

The books always had Stelena as endgame. They changed it in the show because of Ian and Nina. 

Dont judge Gashmeer based on Imlie, that was a horrid show to begin with. 

The guy knocked it out of the park with Tu Zakhm Hai and his Marathi projects. He is the superior actor, its the skill that matters not the experience really. Had u watched TZH u would know why I wanted him to play Damon.

Sid did not like Piya but he wanted to create ruckus in Abhay’s life. 

Vivian’s become so strange recently…everything he says and does is like a shadow of his old self…no idea what it is.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The books always had Stelena as endgame. They changed it in the show because of Ian and Nina. 

Dont judge Gashmeer based on Imlie, that was a horrid show to begin with. 

The guy knocked it out of the park with Tu Zakhm Hai and his Marathi projects. He is the superior actor, its the skill that matters not the experience really. Had u watched TZH u would know why I wanted him to play Damon.

Sid did not like Piya but he wanted to create ruckus in Abhay’s life. 

Vivian’s become so strange recently…everything he says and does is like a shadow of his old self…no idea what it is.

To be honest, I only started watching the show for Malini. She was my favourite character. I wanted Aditya to set Imlie free and help her in her journey to become independent. But thats too much to ask for from ITV, upar se Malini ko bhi psycho bana diya🤢

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Kaju badam pista 😆

Kahan hai?

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dukaan me 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

Na na react karne se kaam nahi chalega...commenting in my threads is mandatory😈

Mai online hi mushkil se aati hoon aajkal 🤣

But I'll keep that in mind from now onwards 🤣 Tumhara post dikhe to comment kar dungi 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I watched epi 1, S2 because of that KVB hype only 😆 or vo to mara bhi nahi tha 🤣

Basically nothing much happened.. 

S1 ke last me bhi Yash hospital me admit hua tha 🤣  

TFS 😆

Gul isse zyada dimaag use nahi kar sakti hai 🤣

Bee222 thumbnail

Omg ye thread abhi bhi active hai 😲

Teen anniversaries ek hi thread pe mana loge kya? 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Omg ye thread abhi bhi active hai 😲