sing old version thenOriginally posted by: VBUPSSD2FPDAUVYL
Don't like the new version, doesn't have the same energy and fun as the original.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sing old version thenOriginally posted by: VBUPSSD2FPDAUVYL
Don't like the new version, doesn't have the same energy and fun as the original.
Can't you set a timer for Guddu to join StarMaker? 😆 Then you guys can sing this duet.

I asked on this duet as well but got no answer by Heisenberg
I will not sing until that beautiful girl asks me to.
So wait karo abhi.
Where do you upload and save your songs? I need a good background music.
starmaker is the app used other is vorocco. Starmaker provides the music and lyrics already u just sing. Whereas, vorocco voice recorder only records.Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Where do you upload and save your songs? I need a good background music.
*Online try kar sakte hai, shayad ban jaaye*
...
I might have to sing it 50 times before I approve it. 😆starmaker is the app used other is vorocco. Starmaker provides the music and lyrics already u just sing. Whereas, vorocco voice recorder only records.
I asked on this duet as well but got no answer by Heisenberg
Heisen may even be ready to sing it but this Guddu janaab won't 🤷🏻♀️
Jab tak Woh nahi kahegi, I won't.
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12