Sooo... what are your weekend plans?
I'm going to attend a family friend's reception on Sunday ⭐️. It's in another city so we will try to go early and get in some shopping before that 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sooo... what are your weekend plans?
I'm going to attend a family friend's reception on Sunday ⭐️. It's in another city so we will try to go early and get in some shopping before that 😉
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Sooo... what are your weekend plans?
I'm going to attend a family friend's reception on Sunday ⭐️. It's in another city so we will try to go early and get in some shopping before that 😉
Nice weekend plan stuti so enjoy your weekend and shopping.
I don't have weekend plan but we are planning for 14 feb
Enjoy the reception and shopping.Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Sooo... what are your weekend plans?
I'm going to attend a family friend's reception on Sunday ⭐️. It's in another city so we will try to go early and get in some shopping before that 😉
I was out of town last weekend and will be out of town next weekend. So, I am busy with pending and advance house chores this weekend. Tomorrow I will be attending an engagement party in the afternoon.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Sooo... what are your weekend plans?
I'm going to attend a family friend's reception on Sunday ⭐️. It's in another city so we will try to go early and get in some shopping before that 😉
Acha where are you going ?
Ahmedabad ?
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Nice weekend plan stuti so enjoy your weekend and shopping.
I don't have weekend plan but we are planning for 14 feb
Aaye haaye valentine's day plan haan priya 😉
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Nice weekend plan stuti so enjoy your weekend and shopping.
I don't have weekend plan but we are planning for 14 feb
Oooohh.. waah Priya 😉
Originally posted by: Savera84
Enjoy the reception and shopping.
I was out of town last weekend and will be out of town next weekend. So, I am busy with pending and advance house chores this weekend. Tomorrow I will be attending an engagement party in the afternoon.
Cheers..
Aah! It's the season for engagements and marriages ⭐️
Finishing house chores on weekends is something that I always plan but rarely execute 😆
Nai.. Surat 😃
Kuch sikh Priya se aur plans bana tu bhi 😛
Good on you Priya. Enjoy the romantic moments and parties with Mr D.Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Nice weekend plan stuti so enjoy your weekend and shopping.
I don't have weekend plan but we are planning for 14 feb
Cheers..
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402