Originally posted by: spicysagar
I heard a rumor that this time the finale will be 5 hours long starting from 7 pm till midnight.
Kjo announced last week that finale is at 9pm with salman khan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: spicysagar
I heard a rumor that this time the finale will be 5 hours long starting from 7 pm till midnight.
Kjo announced last week that finale is at 9pm with salman khan
No one insults Stan. Stan is like a drug that takes over an individual.
So I think you complimented him 😆
Originally posted by: Love_prevails
I am not joking, Stan's promo did give me goosebumps.
And the video really looked beautiful.
👏
Thx God this video is not available in my country 😆

🤣
Originally posted by: spicysagar
I heard a rumor that this time the finale will be 5 hours long starting from 7 pm till midnight.
Looks like Bigg Boss doesn't want to let this season of BB go so quickly.
Trying to stretch the finale so as it last longer.
Kitni attachment h makers ko BB se iss baar 😆
Kyaaaa kyaaaaa kyaaaaa 😲
Stan ka jalwa uss country m kyuu ni dikhaaayaa jaa rhaa😆

Originally posted by: Love_prevails
Kyaaaa kyaaaaa kyaaaaa 😲
Stan ka jalwa uss country m kyuu ni dikhaaayaa jaa rhaa😆
Nahi dekhna humko stana ka Jalwa 😆