Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes! Yes! Yes!

πŸ€—

Awe, I loved the title

I surrender. πŸ‘

He surrendered to this belief which he had somewhere inside poking him all this time for the goodness of his lover. He found that love in her, a healer in her, comfort in her, and much much more.

I surrender everything to feel the chance to live again... That line suits Arnav. Because only Khushi had the power to make him laugh, and give him hope that everything will be better and more beautiful again. He got punched over the terrace yet finally reached there.

I don't need anything else Khushi.

Yes I need you only no matter what.

Here also comes the words, jab jab bura kaha, uska koi matlab nahin....Jab jab bura kia uska koi matlab nahin....bas iss baat ka matlab hai ke main ...

Meaning I love you.

Ah, breathtaking edits πŸ‘

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing as always Faiqa!!

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The moment is epic and can't be forgotten.

Love reconnects us to life....life is love and love is life. Self-interest suffocates life and that was what Arnav going through. Life implodes when self-interest is at the core. This is why the kingdom of self is based on sorrows, despair, and full of emptiness. Love produces healing is that love is transformational only when it is received in vulnerability and tonight Arnav was vulnerable. 

Far from being a sign of weakness, only surrender to love frees us from the prison of our egocentricity. Only surrender is powerful enough to overcome our isolation and alienation. The presence of anger does not mean the absence of love...Paradoxically, no one can change until they first accept themselves as they are, he was accepting here, Main aisa hi hoon to Khushi what he said to La unintentionally.

It was felt, or even repeated in between them later at a different level but it was surrendering moment now and then.His each pull was deadly.He was determined to mend his way and he did.He challenged her after her winning the round of accepting the Sangeet night and he did every possible thing to beat her, and he did make her lose even though she has won. Meri wajha se jittyLOL but he was the one who wanted to win her heart again with his pleading wet eyes and that was his way of bowing his head down.

He knew she feels the same but she never admitted it .He truly did try to write his luck and that of those around him. But what a man...a mighty good man with all his foibles. Arnav Singh Raizada will go down in history as one amazing character that continuously challenged and attracted us on so many levels...completely changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad at all levels and he seems villain yet a heartthrob.Not one of the characters was absolutely black or white the way he was portrayed a decade ago. 

No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year! 

Edits and Gifs are deadlyStar and I surrender by Celine Dion is the cherry at the top.smiley32

Edited by Roop_P - 9 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Updated The post above

Sleeping now

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162628345

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a beautiful and lyrical prose,

will be back😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Wow faiqa your edits are always amazing 😍

Dil ko sukun milta hai dekhne se

Thank You dear.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Yes! Yes! Yes!

πŸ€—

Awe, I loved the title

I surrender. πŸ‘

He surrendered to this belief which he had somewhere inside poking him all this time for the goodness of his lover. He found that love in her, a healer in her, comfort in her, and much much more.

I surrender everything to feel the chance to live again... That line suits Arnav. Because only Khushi had the power to make him laugh, and give him hope that everything will be better and more beautiful again. He got punched over the terrace yet finally reached there.

I don't need anything else Khushi.

Yes I need you only no matter what.

Here also comes the words, jab jab bura kaha, uska koi matlab nahin....Jab jab bura kia uska koi matlab nahin....bas iss baat ka matlab hai ke main ...

Meaning I love you.

Ah, breathtaking edits πŸ‘

They both surrendered yet the level of that submission is different in both. His level is way too higher than her in my eyes. It was a battle to win for him, he had to walk through fire within.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

Amazing as always Faiqa!!

Thanks😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Lovely edit β€οΈ

Thanks😊