Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I cannot believe Niall Horan betrayed me like that in my dream last night
Why were you dreaming of Niall Horan off people out there ๐
Originally posted by: la_Reine
My dieting is going quite well. I had breakfast twice today.๐
This is progress if you were originally having 3-4 breakfasts a day and now you're only having 2
Literally. My brain hates me. But thank god it was not sexual.
It was that we used to be really good friends and were at an event together. I called him to ask if it's okay if I grab onto his arm whenever we walk around. And he said no (๐) He said he just asked Diane out and she would not like if we held hands and hung up. I wanted to tell him I didn't talk about holding HANDS. I said hold onto his ARM. I hate him now.
Interesting ... Their consensus is Eagles have a slight edge.
Khemu, Divyendu, Talpade, Vir Das and Ali Zafar.. you see their faces and andar se hasi aa jati hai. Effortless funny these actors are.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
. .
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
23