Her dance performance with Shalin was too good! Energetic and powerful! Shalin the real performer looked weak in front of her! Hats off Archana! Truly entertaining!
Her dance performance with Shalin was too good! Energetic and powerful! Shalin the real performer looked weak in front of her! Hats off Archana! Truly entertaining!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
archana had learnt dances before coming on bb no doubt she dances well
She danced really well and deserved to be in top 5
Some posts are very nice and gives a proper appreciation for under rated , less respected contestant like shalin n archu .
Thanks TM
Her dance performance with Shalin was too good! Energetic and powerful! Shalin the real performer looked weak in front of her! Hats off Archana! Truly entertaining!
I loved the fact that BB replayed the song for her after her fall…that was really nice…Lifted her spirit..❤️❤️
Some posts are very nice and gives a proper appreciation for under rated , less respected contestant like shalin n archu .
Thanks TM
I think both of them deserve to be in the top 3. They have given it their all.
let’s vote for them too.
I think both of them deserve to be in the top 3. They have given it their all.
I loved the fact that BB replayed the song for her after her fall…that was really nice…Lifted her spirit..❤️❤️
I loved that she kept on insisting until they gave in to her demands... that's our Archana. She doesn't give up.
Archana was the best dressed. Danced best. But the most fun part was the way she fall on puffy's komar. 😃Mugambo khush hua
Originally posted by: Dedhshani
I loved that she kept on insisting until they gave in to her demands... that's our Archana. She doesn't give up.
Thats the best part abt Archu❤️😎
