I am waiting for the blurb with your expert comments. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I am waiting for the blurb with your expert comments. 😆
Originally posted by: 7BKKCJ4KC2IS6K6K
rather vinu will say I will stay back in Chavan niwas with Dr aunty n Savi .. .you both go to Mumbai
That would be best na. Ghar ka chirag can happily stay in ghar, go to school everyday, play with Savi and his dr.aunty and live a happy and free life. Meanwhile Virat can get mentally tortured by his psycho wife in Mumbai. 🤩😂
Heard nutty won't be available this week to give us our sasta reviews !!! 💔
Gonna miss them badly. 🥺
But have fun !! ❤️
Next week. I am here this week. Hope you guys remember me when Sai enters Chavan Niwas if I am not around. ❤️
Come back soon dear
Next week. I am here this week. Hope you guys remember me when Sai enters Chavan Niwas if I am not around. ❤️
Suddenly why this out of season vacation. In February only weddings happen no?
Just for kicks. No specific reason. We had booked long long ago 😊
Suddenly why this out of season vacation. In February only weddings happen no?
Next week. I am here this week. Hope you guys remember me when Sai enters Chavan Niwas if I am not around. ❤️
You can't access net there once n a while also?
I will be around but won’t be active as much as I am now. Will leave on Saturday and come back the Sunday after nextOriginally posted by: 5SAKCYKIHE6AQG2L
Come back soon dear
I can on my phone. I will ping beech beech mein