CC #99- pre valentines Celebrations 💕💝💞💖love in the air- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

43.7k

Users

49

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TQ6HF5UG5XP3JTM5



This reminds me of two members on here. I like them so I wonโ€™t name them because they are prone to flights of fury


Reminds me of 2 too ๐Ÿ˜†

Z3FVYYTNL3XWSBC7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Reminds me of 2 too ๐Ÿ˜†



I think itโ€™s the same two you and I are thinking of ๐Ÿ˜†



Zealwa, do better yo

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe I need to add 2 more almonds.๐Ÿ˜†

D7RWL3CBTTZEQHWD thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Maybe I need to add 2 more almonds.๐Ÿ˜†


And you said that you can't do stand up, you're a natural at this. ๐Ÿ‘€

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DJJ26ORNWZQDVCW3


And you said that you can't do stand up, you're a natural at this. ๐Ÿ‘€

or you one of them ๐Ÿค” joking ๐Ÿ™ƒ. But I know members who chill with members who have cats now whether they like cats or not no idea.
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Maybe I need to add 2 more almonds.๐Ÿ˜†


We are past 2 at this point. Add 1 or 2 zeroes after the 2 ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LWYFFFE57EDYNT7E


And you said that you can't do stand up, you're a natural at this. ๐Ÿ‘€


It's a running joke here.. ๐Ÿ˜† my memory n almonds ko kainaat milaane ko lagi hui hai..

D7RWL3CBTTZEQHWD thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

or you one of them ๐Ÿค” joking ๐Ÿ™ƒ. But I know members who chill with members who have cats now whether they like cats or not no idea.


Lmao, Jess, you think I'm behind every ID ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ like mera koi kaam dhandha nahi hai, it's the weekend, so actually mein nahi hai. ๐Ÿคก


I don't even know what esoteric meaning lies behind that cat sentence. ๐Ÿ˜•

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


We are past 2 at this point. Add 1 or 2 zeroes after the 2 ๐Ÿ˜ญ


Itne almonds kha ke restroom ka Rasta kabhi nhi bhulega ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SLJUPHLITVSHHWSY


Lmao, Jess, you think I'm behind every ID ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ like mera koi kaam dhandha nahi hai, it's the weekend, so actually mein nahi hai. ๐Ÿคก


I don't even know what esoteric meaning lies behind that cat sentence. ๐Ÿ˜•

I said I was joking ๐Ÿ™ƒ. U were here inThe thread so I just chose to quote u . #NoHidden agenda

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme ยท 18 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 ยท 18 days ago

Stars at the ambani Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations

. .

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584

https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633

https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".