Originally posted by: TQ6HF5UG5XP3JTM5
This reminds me of two members on here. I like them so I wonโt name them because they are prone to flights of fury
Reminds me of 2 too ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TQ6HF5UG5XP3JTM5
This reminds me of two members on here. I like them so I wonโt name them because they are prone to flights of fury
Reminds me of 2 too ๐
I think itโs the same two you and I are thinking of ๐
Zealwa, do better yo
Maybe I need to add 2 more almonds.๐
Maybe I need to add 2 more almonds.๐
And you said that you can't do stand up, you're a natural at this. ๐
or you one of them ๐ค joking ๐. But I know members who chill with members who have cats now whether they like cats or not no idea.Originally posted by: DJJ26ORNWZQDVCW3
And you said that you can't do stand up, you're a natural at this. ๐
Maybe I need to add 2 more almonds.๐
We are past 2 at this point. Add 1 or 2 zeroes after the 2 ๐ญ
Originally posted by: LWYFFFE57EDYNT7E
And you said that you can't do stand up, you're a natural at this. ๐
It's a running joke here.. ๐ my memory n almonds ko kainaat milaane ko lagi hui hai..
or you one of them ๐ค joking ๐. But I know members who chill with members who have cats now whether they like cats or not no idea.
Lmao, Jess, you think I'm behind every ID ๐คฃ๐คฃ like mera koi kaam dhandha nahi hai, it's the weekend, so actually mein nahi hai. ๐คก
I don't even know what esoteric meaning lies behind that cat sentence. ๐
Itne almonds kha ke restroom ka Rasta kabhi nhi bhulega ๐๐ญ
I said I was joking ๐. U were here inThe thread so I just chose to quote u . #NoHidden agendaOriginally posted by: SLJUPHLITVSHHWSY
Lmao, Jess, you think I'm behind every ID ๐คฃ๐คฃ like mera koi kaam dhandha nahi hai, it's the weekend, so actually mein nahi hai. ๐คก
I don't even know what esoteric meaning lies behind that cat sentence. ๐
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
. .
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
23