Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Hello, Slowly ... how goes it? :)
So, have you mustered up the nerve to share something in case I missed it or is it still work in process? 😆
Ye kya topic chhed diya, smitts 😆 IYKYK.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Hello, Slowly ... how goes it? :)
So, have you mustered up the nerve to share something in case I missed it or is it still work in process? 😆
Ye kya topic chhed diya, smitts 😆 IYKYK.
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
i'm getting into the swing of things here but since I have been accused of only chatting and not doing much singing, here, lemme do the needful so I can continue chatting for the next .... ten pages at least. 😆
Oh how I've missed this voice.
But this was too short, there was more yapping in this than singing. 😆 new rules, you can't sing anything less than 2 whole verses. 🤡
Smitten dropping a voice bomb and then polar bearing her ass again. 😭.
But for whenever you come back … you have a really nice singing voice. It was an insta 360, who be this, say what kinda moment. I dunno like I wasn’t expecting such a sing songy voice for some reason after your whole ass essay on why you’re an upstanding citizen of this forum. 🤣
Lord have mercy.
Here ya go … in honor of FF meeting Arjun … 😆 It didn’t turn out the way I really wanted. Also giant eff you to Heisen for getting this stupid song stuck in my head LMAOOO. I can’t unlisten to this garbage song or unsee its dumb dance moves. 😭 🤣🤣 I developed Stockholm’s syndrome for this song in the 2-3 times I heard it. Save me.
Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11IZSDavcJDQxR5U0dBaFMjKhf4rCtErm/view?usp=drivesdk
Now the hard part … tagging people.
It says I need to request access to view your singing. 🫠
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Lord have mercy.
Here ya go … in honor of FF meeting Arjun … 😆 It didn’t turn out the way I really wanted. Also giant eff you to Heisen for getting this stupid song stuck in my head LMAOOO. I can’t unlisten to this garbage song or unsee its dumb dance moves. 😭 🤣🤣 I developed Stockholm’s syndrome for this song in the 2-3 times I heard it. Save me.
Here it is:https://drive.google.com/file/d/11IZSDavcJDQxR5U0dBaFMjKhf4rCtErm/view?usp=drivesdk
Now the hard part … tagging people.
Abey, it says we need access, way to tease us man.
exactly we need access to the google drive
Woah. I just resized Shwetha is still Shwetha. I was wrong again. Who is this member then. I have a such a bad memory
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Haha. I'm not a good singer. 😆😆
So what. Majority aren’t. Confidence honi chahiye
By the way, who are you?! Did I know you when I was Psychobalehead? Dexterkichokri/laila? Or as Chamelibilli?
I’m quoting u as I can’t Smittenkitten as she’s inactive. In case u talk to her tell her wow 🤩. She sang 👍Originally posted by: Heisenberg17
And when are we going to hear a treat from you? I like how you completely ignored my previous post. 🤔
Edit: I just saw your post. 😆
What, like have fun? 🤡
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12