Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reema2000 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yea... i think maayka has slightly lost its touch... its not just the actor/actress changes but also the stories... i feel even though the other production wasnt cutting deadlines and other irritating stuff, but they definately created better stories... i mean look at the story before w/ jeet and mahi and the mix-up and the mahi, soni, and shabd's quirky character... i feel like all the components together made maayka a better serial before the change in production... anyone else agree?
skaur316 thumbnail
ok so im realli glad that u posted this discussion question.. because seriously maayka isnt even maayka anymore. lik it changed alot!!.. nd for the worse.. like before it was a nice sweet show to watch, not annoying lik the other ones, but now its just lik them!! i miss raji and veena.. {the best characters}.. wuts the point in calling the show maayka when there is no maayka.. now the show is jus about the 'aam problems' of these indian serials.. i used to love this show! but now its like a chore to watch it {since i have to finish sumthing after starting it},, but really this show has DEFINITELY lost its charm!! srry to say..   ðŸ˜­
zahrasonia thumbnail
Mayyka so got its charm back i hope soni runs away and veer finds out and the rest poor veer Jeet and Soni dam cherry 😡 imean stupid charnjeet 😡 🤢 she wont be living any more 🤢
-Nadii- thumbnail
finally Maayka s coming back, after watching this weeks episodes, it looks like the storyline will change.. as now it is more out from the house, cherry turns more evil then before.
Veer knows the truth and maybe will go into coma
Mahi will get into trouble , maybe she will safe SOni and cherry kidnaps her..
so a lot of new twists 😳