Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys welcome to the Discussion Of This Week
this time the discussion is a two part series. here is part 1

the topic for this week is:

Has Maayka lost its charm???

--- Do you think Maayka is not the same anymore

AND

--- Why OR Why Not

So Guys Answer This Simple Question and Then Based On Your Replies, I will Post Next Week's Discussion Topic

Thats All For This Week See U Next Time With Another DOTW...

Enjoy

Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont think Maayka is the same anymore...It has changed from Maayka more to Sasuraal..Which in a way is like other Serials like Saas-Bahu-and then a side Villian....Like Cheerryy
She was shone as such a sweet girl and Canadian girls arent like that they are so straight forward...But Cherry isnt like that..On top of that We use to see romance/flirting and cute scenes btween our fav. couples but know all they show are seperation...the most they show is like Shabd consoling Mahi....Umm I gues thatss practically it...
But nice Topic to discuss on:)

Anaskhaa

Edited by *PakiBeauty* - 15 years ago
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Like A Lot Maayka Before As There Was A Lot Of Fun And Funny Episodes With Mahi And Her Family..There Was A Lot Of Suspense,Action And Drama..Now Its Good But Not As Before 😃 😃 .....
Y@Y@ thumbnail
hey i m new here but i wanted to give my opinion about this discussion

i think Maayka is losting all her charm since there is no story anymore, there is no Mayka anymore, there is no happy scene there are all sad and all having problems.. before we could see some cute scene between the characters but now there is nothing... like today Veer helped Sony but he didn't speak to here or Mahi and Shabd always Shabd is consoling Mahi since she eis always crying....

to me, it's just like others serials now at the beginning it was so fun when we saw it and now there is only sadness tht's it....
Edited by Y@Y@ - 15 years ago
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys...come on...give your views...just remember that the secind part of this discussion is based on your views 😆
surfgal thumbnail
gosh its calle dhte Ekta syndrome ...where no man and women will ever be happy ..they will always be a lot fo fighting and anger and that is what the creative guys on Indian Television want us to see...sadness and despair ...every evening and evening after evening ..mahi cries , soni cries ..shabd cries everybodyis crying because there is this one woman who controls it all ...!!!
anyalolita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta doesn't run Maayka though 😕...thankfully.

I don't think it's lost it's charm, I'm enjoying it...sure, the characters aren't the same as they were perhaps 6 months ago or one year ago but that's because they've been affected by their experiences - I'm enjoying the way the people are developing as their lives change.

The story really comes second for me - it's making sense, it's not too unbelievable, and they're avoiding cliches as much as possible. Watching Maayka is refreshing, compared to other "my husband keeps a skeleton in the shed", "I look 25 but I have 3 grown up children" or "I lost my memory/life for the hundredth time and I'm back for revenge" type stories.

Maayka rocks 😊...it's the most mature, well handled serial on television right now - it deals with people and relationships, and doesn't have to resort to introducing dramatic twists just to get audience ratings...it goes at it's own, natural pace.Edited by bhavana02 - 15 years ago
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not as entertaining as it was before.. but it's still a good show.. I kind of like how it's not always happy and stuff because that's not realistic.. everyone goes through conflicts and sad situations in their life.. hence, why can't a show have it? If I were to watch a show where everyone is always so happy and perky.. I'll be bored out of mind. I still know somehow things will just get better with time.

-Navi.
mahi_forever thumbnail
the current track is damm irritating to watch 😡
zahrasonia thumbnail
Yea Your right *PakiBeuaty* Iam from Canada and iam Canadian too but not english Canadian girls aren't like that they fight it out
😃 😆 😳