Sid and Kiara (SiAra) Official Wedding Thread- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

110.8k

Users

88

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais


Exactly. He’s SidM’s mentor & there’s absolutely NO WAY he hasn’t been invited!!!


Well finally there’s 1 BW wedding KJo has been invited to. 😆😆

Also I get the feeling it’s KJo that had a hand in their relationship? B/c if you watch the IV with Twinkle Khanna (Tweak one) he does say there are a lot of relationships he has brought together & well soon know who all but it’s their story & for them to talk about.


I think KJo is invited to most BW weddings ( or reception)

I think only Aish and Kat”s weddings, he wasn’t invited.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think KJo is invited to most BW weddings ( or reception)

I think only Aish and Kat”s weddings, he wasn’t invited.


And DP & Anushka. 😆😆 He hasn’t forgotten b/c he whines about it in so many KWK episodes.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais


And DP & Anushka. 😆😆 He hasn’t forgotten b/c he whines about it in so many KWK episodes.


😆yes not in their weddings because no one was from bw was invited to their wedding but wasn’t he invited to reception though?
He just loves to whine lol and I think he really wanted to attend or hoped that Kat/Vicky would hv invited him lol but they didn’t

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais


Exactly. He’s SidM’s mentor & there’s absolutely NO WAY he hasn’t been invited!!!


Well finally there’s 1 BW wedding KJo has been invited to. 😆😆

Also I get the feeling it’s KJo that had a hand in their relationship? B/c if you watch the IV with Twinkle Khanna (Tweak one) he does say there are a lot of relationships he has brought together & well soon know who all but it’s their story & for them to talk about.



He was invited to Varun and Alia’s weddings too. I think he’s still bitter about not being invited to DP and Kat’s weddings so he keeps whining about it.

I haven’t seen the Twinkle interview. How old is it?



Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly


He was invited to Varun and Alia’s weddings too. I think he’s still bitter about not being invited to DP and Kat’s weddings so he keeps whining about it.

I haven’t seen the Twinkle interview. How old is it?



Very recent, I think just a few months.


Aloo & RK’s wedding OFC he had to be invited!!! He’s their mentor & the 1 who brought them together. Excluding him would’ve been unthinkable for either of them.

Yes he’s definitely bitter not being invited to their weddings!!! He whines about it everywhere, LOL.


ETA: I just checked, it’s 2 months old.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 3 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123


😆yes not in their weddings because no one was from bw was invited to their wedding but wasn’t he invited to reception though?
He just loves to whine lol and I think he really wanted to attend or hoped that Kat/Vicky would hv invited him lol but they didn’t


It’s pretty obvious he did. I think the reason he might be most upset about Kat and Vicky’s wedding is because unlike Deepika and Anushka’s weddings which were completely industry free, there actually were people from the industry at theirs. Vicky and Katrina basically choose not to have Karan Johar at their wedding while Neha and her husband, Kabir Khan and his wife, Nita Mehra and her husband were invited. KJo’s ego probably got seriously bruised.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly


It’s pretty obvious he did. I think the reason he might be most upset about Kat and Vicky’s wedding is because unlike Deepika and Anushka’s weddings which were completely industry free, there actually were people from the industry at theirs. Vicky and Katrina basically choose not to have Karan Johar at their wedding while Neha and her husband, Kabir Khan and his wife, Nita Mehra and her husband were invited. KJo’s ego probably got seriously bruised.


Yes exactly my point. More than anyone else he is most upset about Kat/Vicky wedding.
and specially when he thinks it all started from KWK and wedding happened because of him 😆

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 years ago
nonam thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think KJo is invited to most BW weddings ( or reception)

I think only Aish and Kat”s weddings, he wasn’t invited.

kjo was at abhishek wish wedding, he bragged how he got them together, abhishek Uday and kjo are childhood friends

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Sidharth and Kiara updates-new page 14 Ganpati

Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 25 days ago

Is Kiara Advani finished?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060

https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 1 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".