SALMAN KHAN AND Aamir Khan: thoughts on them collaborating

Posted: 1 years ago

Thoughts on them collaborating 

Since some time I hoped that the three Khans would face the negativity by uniting.

In the SpyUniverse, there already is a collaboration Salman-SRK on the cards. So, I would be more than pleased with a collaboration of Aamir and Salman! smiley20

Keep it up, guys!

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Clochette

Since some time I hoped that the three Khans would face the negativity by uniting.

In the SpyUniverse, there already is a collaboration Salman-SRK on the cards. So, I would be more than pleased with a collaboration of Aamir and Salman! 👍🏼

Keep it up, guys!

exactly and the fan groups need to understand too it’s time to see them onscreen and not  be petty over box office whose the bigger star or who as the highest number of grossers. The actual public really wants entertainment and entertaining movies. These stars have proven their mettle. It’s the new Gen who should be competing. I was hoping  Covid made some wiser 

Jess, I've copied-pasted my post for the other thread as you wrote, you will close this one...I'll edit (delete) this one here and will focus on ffkhan's thread then 😊

Originally posted by Clochette

Jess, I've copied-pasted my post for the other thread as you wrote, you will close this one...I'll edit (delete) this one here and will focus on ffkhan's thread then 😊

no worries but I going to keep this one open and change it on them  collaborating and the   3 khans 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

no worries but I going to keep this one open and change it on them  collaborating and the   3 khans 

Fine with me 😊

I'll copy-paste back 😃

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

It would be cool to see them together after Andaz Apna Apna. They were fabulous in that movie.