Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Suman and Dhara are just stooping lower and lower in their desire to get everyone to stay with them. They don't mind using anyone or ignoring anything to get what what they want.

It was also quite ironic when Dhara got upset with Gautam for the things he said to her. She hasn't had any objection to her 'child' Shiva behaving much worse with his wife. Instead she just kept telling Raavi to adjust and understand.

Suman name-calling her daughters-in-law and constantly bringing up Dhara's mother needs to stop now. Someone needs to strongly call her out on this.

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

CM rank increased to 4 with a total points of 661 (4 points more than last week) 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

How did this happen? πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/chaskameter

This is not fair. Here I'm manifesting the end of the show, aur yahaan log isko aur dhyaan de rahe hain. πŸ˜­

Pichle hafte kuch hua tha kya?! πŸ˜²

VNuts thumbnail

IKR, Gir Forest? Do Choubays even know the lost of National Parks in India and in which state they are in and what’s the specialty of each one. 
Rathambore in Rajasthan is a Tiger reserve, unless the Tiger escaped from there, walked all the way yo Gujarat and reached Somnath, I don’t  see how Tigers are found in Gujarat πŸ˜•

Someone needs a Geography and Ecology lesson. Kitne dumb log lkhte hai ye ITV shows ko 

These people need geography, ecology, history, math, science, moral science - all the lessons. Ratti bhar ka dimaag nahi hai. Aur to aur, they don't even use Google. 

Hadd aalsi log. πŸ€ͺ

Edited by VNuts - 1 years ago
VNuts thumbnail

Man, this show is really becoming unbearable, to the point that even my closure issues can't stop me.

This constant unnecessary comedy BGM, dealing every sensitive issue with such callousness, constantly degrading others' pain to highlight one's non-existent dukh - they all come across as though written by some really insensitive person with not enough thought process. πŸ˜”

I seriously hope they either improve their storylines and character sketches (seems highly unlikely), or end this show (aggar channel ne thodi mehnat ki to).

P.s. Thanks Prema Akka, for the tags and the updates. β€οΈ

Edited by VNuts - 1 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My choice is  D πŸ˜† but with a twist, Shweta will make an entry too and try to kidnap the kids at the same timeπŸ˜†

So Bhabima will fight with both the tiger and Shweta to save the kids, also rescue Chutki from Shweta’s clutches πŸ˜†

My imagination is going wilddddddddd πŸ˜† 

And while Bhabhima fight with the tiger and Shwetha together, Shiva will get hit on the head with a stone thrown by Bhabhima at the tiger..Vamm...shivas memory is back..😎

Edited by deeps07 - 1 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

IKR, Gir Forest? Do Choubays even know the lost of National Parks in India and in which state they are in and what’s the specialty of each one. 
Rathambore in Rajasthan is a Tiger reserve, unless the Tiger escaped from there, walked all the way yo Gujarat and reached Somnath, I don’t  see how Tigers are found in Gujarat πŸ˜•

Someone needs a Geography and Ecology lesson. Kitne dumb log lkhte hai ye ITV shows ko 

I didnt know if there was even a forest near Gujarat..but still i was pakka that chibeys was definitely showing nonsense πŸ˜†

deeps07 thumbnail

The writers  have made Gautam, a useless character and annoying as heck. How do you even call him the older brother, father figure. Nothing indicates he is one. What exactly is he drinking for?πŸ˜†

- Dhara’s tears? 

- His brothers are separated from him?

- Missing Hardik’s company?

- Missing Suraj Kaka’s company?

- Unable to make Nimboopani.?

He is sounding so irresponsible and idiotic πŸ˜”

He is just making excuses to never act on his responsibilities..his drinking is to show himself incapable of doing anything for his brothers...to help them out of their miseries...escapist..its becz of his nature to never take action that dhara got the control of all the.minions full fledged and declared herself entitled as sab mere bache..

Naya_31 thumbnail

Kya chal raha hai bhai log?? πŸ˜›πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deeps07

And while Bhabhima fight with the tiger and Shwetha together, Shiva will get hit on the head with a stone thrown by Bhabhima at the tiger..Vamm...shivas memory is back..😎

Tiger😲

Sallu the tiger to nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Kya chal raha hai bhai log?? πŸ˜›πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Fogg chal raha hai... πŸ€£

#PakkaoJoke