Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Kyunki Dhara Ben hai to AAAAASSSSSAAAAA Hai 

Dharaben Baa hai toh sirf or sirf Dharaben ko hi ashaaaaaa hai.

Baaki minions ki toh ghor nirasha, kind they don’t even know.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

IKR, Gir Forest? Do Choubays even know the lost of National Parks in India and in which state they are in and what’s the specialty of each one. 
Rathambore in Rajasthan is a Tiger reserve, unless the Tiger escaped from there, walked all the way yo Gujarat and reached Somnath, I don’t  see how Tigers are found in Gujarat 😕

Someone needs a Geography and Ecology lesson. Kitne dumb log lkhte hai ye ITV shows ko 

I have been to Gir Forest. We saw majority of lions there but we saw one tiger sitting on a tree . I feel its the same one that has escaped to watch the Sasta comedy show at Pandya Niwas. 

Nonetheless I am waiting for the Sasta VFX if they are gonna show tiger besides kids disguised as tigers.

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 1 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Dharaben Baa hai toh sirf or sirf Dharaben ko hi ashaaaaaa hai.

Baaki minions ki toh ghor nirasha, kind they don’t even know.

Back minions khud hi nirasha hai 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

that Ranthambore to Domnath r route to Gir is only possible if superhuman Zombie flies to Ranthambore- padosi state - gets daaru & flies back! 

it almost feels like This team of creative is trolling Chanel: will show crapfest, but still stay safe because of timeslot advantage. Kya kar loge? Kaise itney characters & now adding this. (Btw looks like Bichchogang visits forum- they picked up your 14 total Ka talk)

Choubeys story writing schooling was done through crime patrol: so their stories always show bizzare crimes & glorification of criminals.

@bold - 🤣🤣 what?? I don’t even remember what I said 😆 itne vele ye log, ki IF visit kar rahe hain 😆

What was it about? 😆
Thank God Hulu releases the episodes  at my night time, hence able to participate. My work has gotten so busy, that I am not even able to write 5 posts during my day time until 4 or 5 pm in the evening, wish I had free time like others who are stalking this forum 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Suman- Dhara scene  in the kitchen- What a snooze fest!  

Instead of finding Chutki, or trying to cure Shiva, these two old ladies are plotting and planning on how to make everyone sit at the dining table and eat when they are all in neck deep sorrow😕

And the last scene with Undhiyo and comedy BGM, it was eye-roll worthy  not at all funny. They are making fun of mental instability, memory loss and overall mental health. 
Writing mei sensitivity, conscience naam ki cheez hi nahi hai.

mpks1 thumbnail

Best part of today’s episode was Shesh and his spontaneous questions and fearless nature and his witty one-linerssmiley36 You can find atleast one an episode smiley36

Today it was, “ Dadhi khud bhoot ban gayi hai par credit mujhe de rahi hai” 😆

Shesh stole  the show for me today ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kids are only worth watching in this ghatiya show. My love for cute mithu is increasing day by day. All 3 kids are ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. Specially when kids are alone enjoying each other's company . Because of mahanta I can't enjoy chiku scenes . 

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

They have made a complete mockery of Shiva's condition. I'm getting irritated watching him.

Why was he being so forceful with everyone? Could he not see that they clearly have a problem amongst them. I'm not sure why he wasn't more insistent to find out about that.

Shiva starts shouting at Raavi in front of everyone for the slightest of things, but at the very least he should be careful to not do so in front of the children. They were getting scared and understandably so. Not to mention how humiliating it is for Raavi, even if she was only focused on his health and recovery. I'm just glad she did not let him make her stay there.

Keeping aside Krish's own behavioural issues, Shiva has always been quite rough with him. He knows his fiancée is present there but still keeps talking to him like that. Moreover, the kind of language he uses makes him come across as extremely rude.

Also, I don't get why they are repeatedly showing Shiva so obsessed with food. Is that supposed to be comedy? He's acting like a child who wants to eat his favourite food and doesn't care what is happening around him. Even after wanting everyone to eat together, he didn't seem that bothered even when they left. The food appeared to be his priority. It's all very strange.

Just what kind of memory issues is Shiva facing for him to act like this.

Edited by anoniya - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

The writers  have made Gautam, a useless character and annoying as heck. How do you even call him the older brother, father figure. Nothing indicates he is one. What exactly is he drinking for?😆

- Dhara’s tears? 

- His brothers are separated from him?

- Missing Hardik’s company?

- Missing Suraj Kaka’s company?

- Unable to make Nimboopani.?

He is sounding so irresponsible and idiotic 😔

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Episode #654

Dhara feels disheartened

597B7B41-4EFB-4B89-877D-6C2F3B325B83.jpeg

Ye lo, Bhabima’s  dukh, dard, peeda yet again gets another episode.
We Don’t care about Chutki’s disappearance, don’t care about Dev- Rishita’s pain and sorrows, don’t care about Shiva’s mental health, don’t care about Raavi’s pain and sorrow, all I care about is parivar ek saat - want to sing HSSH and YKB  😔 - Authored by Suman and Dhara

And Gautam? What an idiotic character, drunk and still standing  in front of the kids😡 His reason for drinking is totally absurd and meritless.

Thumbnail 😆

The more they push Bhabhi's dukh, hard, peeda, the more stupid & frivolous it looks. And Gaumbhi's turned into a complete joke. In fact, Chikoo ko chhod ke (excluding his mini-mahaanta scenes), Suman Kaki, BhabhiMa & Gaumbhi, all their tragedy comes across to be so ridiculous that no one in their right mind would sympathise with these three.

At least, if gaumbhi was drinking because his brothers are away from him, it would make sense; he's driving because his wife keeps crying! Ye koi reason hai?! 😕

Thanks for tagging me, Akka. ❤️