everyone knows nick jonas lol 😂 even Americans know know priyanka due to nickHere is a pic of the dad..
His name is Nick
He is part of the Jonas bros
Just in case bollywood fans don't know 😆
Jonas bros recieved star on walk of fame.
Baby came too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
everyone knows nick jonas lol 😂 even Americans know know priyanka due to nickHere is a pic of the dad..
His name is Nick
He is part of the Jonas bros
Just in case bollywood fans don't know 😆
Jonas bros recieved star on walk of fame.
Baby came too
Here is a pic of the dad..
His name is Nick
He is part of the Jonas bros
Just in case bollywood fans don't know 😆
Jonas bros recieved star on walk of fame.
Baby came too
Lmaoo. This post is so unintentionally funny 😆 Especially the last line..whaaaa
baby came too 🤣🤣😆😆Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Lmaoo. This post is so unintentionally funny 😆 Especially the last line..whaaaa
baby came too 🤣🤣😆😆
😆!! Like where did the baby come? And is that related to the rest of the post? We just don't know 😭
At least we know who Nick Jonas is now 🤡
I love babies. I quickly need to make few babies with the girl of my dreams.
So cute
indian-white mix always tend to take on white side, I have seen too many examples of it. Clearly our indian genes are not strong 😆
White-black= perfect mix
White-Indian = white
Indian-black= black
Originally posted by: Outlander22
So cute
indian-white mix always tend to take on white side, I have seen too many examples of it. Clearly our indian genes are not strong 😆
White-black= perfect mixWhite-Indian = white
Indian-black= black
I have seen some, who look Indian, but not sure how they looked as an infant
Even with this baby 🤱 you have to wait and see until she grows up a bit to get the get the ful pic, I think
I love babies. I quickly need to make few babies with the girl of my dreams.
Awww... Good luck in your noble endeavor
baby just popped in n soon it will crawl n put it’s foot prints on the hall of fame in Los Angeles !! I must now go there and see this miracle baby lol !!Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
😆!! Like where did the baby come? And is that related to the rest of the post? We just don't know 😭
At least we know who Nick Jonas is now 🤡


Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Lmaoo. This post is so unintentionally funny 😆 Especially the last line..whaaaa
I think everyone knows the explanation was for you lololol
Glad you found it lol
A star ..on the Hollywood walk of fame .... is what bollywood? Come on bollywood.. tell us..when bollywood does Hollywood.. 😍😍😍 lolol
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da6zwLXkjBZ/?igsh=MTE3OHdpYTd1a2hheA==
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/priyanka-chopra-jonas-joins-the-rolex-family/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbtYPdGMBtY/?igsh=MWJvNm05MTBvNWJ6YQ==
3