archu inke jigar ka tukda hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
archu inke jigar ka tukda hai
3:00 baj gaye ab hum chale good night
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
pyaar karo dentist se aap
bill phodo mere pe
did I not say - watching BB is injurious to your health :) …
but theek hain.. dostee mein hum aapko aapkaaa pyaaar paaaney mein woh bheee iljaaam bear kar lengey… :)
The Stan to my Shiv ❤️😆
Woh abhi dil nikaal denge ye sunke
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
are u wfh btw? Or just 4 hour sleep ke baad zombie in office mode?
I worked on the weekend na. Kal ek off de diya. I emailed the financials to my manager and that's it. Kaam khatam, jaagran shuru.
If you see me suddenly disappear, assume I've passed out. 😆
DDT pe sagar ka post on nimmo ka tag … just priceless :)
must see post hain before sleeping btw :)
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
I worked on the weekend na. Kal ek off de diya. I emailed the financials to my manager and that's it. Kaam khatam, jaagran shuru.
If you see me suddenly disappear, assume I've passed out. 😆
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
Monday long weekends are best… long weekend followed by short week :)
Mai toh bolti hu Monday ko cancel kardo koi. I don't want Mondays.
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Mai toh bolti hu Monday ko cancel kardo koi. I don't want Mondays.