https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7520
Mass Boxoffice Rampage for Pathaan on Sunday. 😆
I am loving these BOI headers for Pathaan articles.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7520
Mass Boxoffice Rampage for Pathaan on Sunday. 😆
I am loving these BOI headers for Pathaan articles.
This is one of the funniest ones...🤣
BOI saying Pathaan will cross Baahubali 2 Hindi collections.

ab hoga bawal....aur conspiracy theories ki baarish.....bahut mirchi failne wali hai ....OMG...🤣
Mausam bigad chuka hai...I hope all SRKians have their seat belts on...😎.
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
What 65 crores...that is just amazing....I will wait for Taran Chachu's figures just to be sure...🥳
Well Taran only updated this:
https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1619635557126254592?s=20&t=t8GTu20lX-QD1vFusKDkbQ
🥳👏😎❤️

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7520
Mass Boxoffice Rampage for Pathaan on Sunday. 😆
I am loving these BOI headers for Pathaan articles.
Kahin mujhe BOI se pyaar na ho jaaye??
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2070831381815689381?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Finally watched Pathaan and I absolutely loved it. No, it's not a perfect film. The plot is gloriously over-the-top, logic often takes a...
https://x.com/i/status/2046793733254074667
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041515914961834380 https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
0