Originally posted by: kankabhor
Sunday ka India collection kab aayega?
jab Sunday khatam ho jayega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Sunday ka India collection kab aayega?
jab Sunday khatam ho jayega
Just dropping by to say I’m so so so SO freaking happy for my Shah🥳🥳 My friends who’re not SRK fans, saw the movie by their own wish and all of them are praising it🥳They loved Shah.
As a hardcore fan, I’m so happy to see even the neutral audience liking and appreciating my man. ❤️ Not to mention all the records it is creating. 😲 👏 If anyone deserved this outpouring of love then it’s my Shah!
And I’m equally happy for all the true blue Shah stans🥳 We’ll have been through a lot but now it’s party time 🥳❤️
What 65 crores...that is just amazing....I will wait for Taran Chachu's figures just to be sure...🥳
Records

I know. I already posted in the USA topic. Pathaan is on a rampage.
It's just crazy love pouring from everywhere for him like the DDLJ frenzy all over. Everyone is a Shah Rukh Khan fan right now.
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2070831381815689381?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Finally watched Pathaan and I absolutely loved it. No, it's not a perfect film. The plot is gloriously over-the-top, logic often takes a...
https://x.com/i/status/2046793733254074667
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041515914961834380 https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
0